This I have seen in life those who are overcautious about themselves fall into dangers at every step; those who are afraid of losing honor and respect, get only disgrace; and those who are always afraid of loss, always lose.
At different points in our life we may find ourselves in difficult places. Sometimes we don’t understand why we are facing such Dark Situations Much of the time, it’s not about us at all, it’s about the bigger picture. We can gain much understanding by changing our perspective.
Hidden but not visible. True but still not the best.Intricate but not really complicated is what man is. Like the four sides of a cube which are the four phases of life , we still are amazing in the way that we are and as we are. Identifying our strengths and the weaknesses that we possess are what we fail to recognize in ourselves and our amazing abilities always remain as the hidden talents that would probably always remain submerged.
Amazing yet true, unbelievable yet a fact. Hues of color spread forth with just the most minute of effort to release a million megaton worth of knowledge that could redesign the landscape of creation and recreate the way man looked at it. The splendor of existence is like a bent oak tree , bent but with glory still visible to the naked eye,hard to view from all angles, but still a natural sculpture that can be admired if you pay attention to it.
The mind is the temple of splendor, way beyond your imagination and out of reach from most. Possible and enchanting to the eye of he who sees beyond the mist………….
1. Grow: We are living beings, so we need to grow, grow and grow; see an opportunity in everything that we do.
2. Dream: In the words of my favorite teacher who always reminded me, he said to grow. Dreams will always, be the seedlings of reality ,so dream. So what are you dreaming of today?
3. Little things: Do the little things to the best of your ability, whether it’s putting on a pair of socks or closing a door. There are no little things, if you get into a habit of working to the top of your potential; you would be able to attain a wide variety of day to day achievements.
4. Breathe: Stressed???? Take a deep breath in, breathe in and breathe out, now isn’t that nice?, Ever watch a baby breathe? , breathe in, and out. Now that’s a nice breath. Stress over time has moved up our chest. Inhale and Exhale. Don’t you feel good about it? This is called breathing into your diaphragm.
5. Smile: Isn’t that nice, amazing what a smile can do. Once there was this study with a depressed group. The group was split in two. One group was to look at each other and smile all day long, while the other group did nothing. Over a period of time the group that smiled showed a significant amount of progress….Now Look at me and Smile, Isn’t that great.