Living within you like an ever lasting energy, they power you to live life with the greatest of hope and desires for every tomorrow…forged within the heart over years and cherished for every minute that they are worth, they are those little moments of life that touched you in a special way…
Adding a little bit of the beautiful things around you to every minute of your day, would give you the one joy of Life…………………I call it Hope…
1. Grow: We are living beings, so we need to grow, grow and grow; see an opportunity in everything that we do.
2. Dream: In the words of my favorite teacher who always reminded me, he said to grow. Dreams will always, be the seedlings of reality ,so dream. So what are you dreaming of today?
3. Little things: Do the little things to the best of your ability, whether it’s putting on a pair of socks or closing a door. There are no little things, if you get into a habit of working to the top of your potential; you would be able to attain a wide variety of day to day achievements.
4. Breathe: Stressed???? Take a deep breath in, breathe in and breathe out, now isn’t that nice?, Ever watch a baby breathe? , breathe in, and out. Now that’s a nice breath. Stress over time has moved up our chest. Inhale and Exhale. Don’t you feel good about it? This is called breathing into your diaphragm.
5. Smile: Isn’t that nice, amazing what a smile can do. Once there was this study with a depressed group. The group was split in two. One group was to look at each other and smile all day long, while the other group did nothing. Over a period of time the group that smiled showed a significant amount of progress….Now Look at me and Smile, Isn’t that great.
Little decisions we make and take that define pathways for us to take,places where we can lead others, places where our dreams unfold from buds to flowers
Stitch with them all the little things of life that create paths along freeways that lead to destinations where the sun wont set and where blossom would never cease to bloom..
Time never changes anything, its people who change themselves. We never are today what we were yesterday,and nor would we be tomorrow what we are today. The secret is keep a little of yesterday in your today ,and a little of your today in your tomorrow.