I imagine a world recreated without the flaws that we have compromised for and have adjusted to , living within the hostile environment as thou, it’s the best life we bargained for.
I would happily trod back a thousand years to the times of the wise men, when we lived without anything much, but were amazingly happy. Where we toiled from dawn to dusk in the fields but took pride in relishing a simple meal placed before us.
When we spent precious moments with our loved ones and shared relationships that we treasured for a lifetime.
When we sat and had long talks about our childhood and cherished the memories as thou we still were children…
For these are the times that we live in ,far from what we want and wishing for the new life…
First and foremost, you are not obligated to live up to everyone’s expectations. – Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect. And you are under no obligation to give others what they expect.Do things because you care. Do things because you know it’s right. Don’t just do things because everyone else expects you to.Expectations just get in the way of great life experiences. – Don’t let expectations (especially other people’s expectations) get in your way. Truth be told, the unexpected is often better than the expected. Our entire lives can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned, and that’s OK.
You don’t need others to hold your hand every step of the way. – Be willing to go alone sometimes. You don’t need permission to grow. Not everyone who started with you will finish with you. And you could still accept that
When the game of life has been played and lost, and after the storms of earth have ceased and all the dust has settled, you may very well be the only standing in that vast expanse of desert, wondering how you fared in life, and how you ended up being in the state that you are today…It would dawn on you about the millions of things you could have done which you did not..About the seconds that you ignored, the minutes that you allowed to fade away and the times when you turned a deaf ear to the most important of things..and sometimes we never get another reason to live..
Many a time we all experience the same behaviour.We rejoice to meet a new individual, smile, laugh,talk and we are filled always with joy, and look forward to meetings that always fill a part of our life, with essential food to live,I also call that hope..A goodbye however can make a lot happen to everything, it can change the way you look at life, and the way you keep hope alive within yourself.
I hope you live to see me smile at you,
I hope you see the blue sky too,
I hope you see a lot of things,
I hope you see what does joy brings
I hope you ride the wind,
To hear my heart call out,
I hope you listen to my voice,
To see what’s the world about
I hope you never know depression,
I hope you know the right choice,
To lead your heart to a right direction,
And to find love ones rejoice
I hope you find your wings and flight,
To forever stand upright,
I hope you find a happy heart,
So that you know when to restart.
1. Grow: We are living beings, so we need to grow, grow and grow; see an opportunity in everything that we do.
2. Dream: In the words of my favorite teacher who always reminded me, he said to grow. Dreams will always, be the seedlings of reality ,so dream. So what are you dreaming of today?
3. Little things: Do the little things to the best of your ability, whether it’s putting on a pair of socks or closing a door. There are no little things, if you get into a habit of working to the top of your potential; you would be able to attain a wide variety of day to day achievements.
4. Breathe: Stressed???? Take a deep breath in, breathe in and breathe out, now isn’t that nice?, Ever watch a baby breathe? , breathe in, and out. Now that’s a nice breath. Stress over time has moved up our chest. Inhale and Exhale. Don’t you feel good about it? This is called breathing into your diaphragm.
5. Smile: Isn’t that nice, amazing what a smile can do. Once there was this study with a depressed group. The group was split in two. One group was to look at each other and smile all day long, while the other group did nothing. Over a period of time the group that smiled showed a significant amount of progress….Now Look at me and Smile, Isn’t that great.
Race against time to discover yourself and that worth that you have.Seek opportunity in everything that you do and live as thou today was you last…….